Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine's "natural" or un-paid ("organic") search results. In simple terms the reach of the website/webpage attracting added number of visitors from the search engine users depends on the Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Usage of SEO will help to target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search news search and industry-specific vertical search engines.
- Highly productive results with reduced cost
- Surge in Traffic
- Improved Brand Credibility and Trust
- Better ROI (Return on Investment) comparing to Normal Ads
- Need of the hour to face Competitors
- Reaching to the Next Level in Business
- Access to valuable market Data
- Long lasting impact and results
Social media optimization (SMO) refers to the use of a number of social media outlets and communities to generate publicity to increase the awareness of a product, brand or event. Types of social media involved include RSS feeds, social news and bookmarking sites, as well as social networking sites, such as Twitter, and video and blogging sites. SMO is viewed in similar terms to search engine optimization to generate traffic and awareness for a website. In general, social media optimization refers to optimizing a website and its content in terms of sharing across social media and networking sites.
- High-value content sharing
- Improvised usage of social sharing buttons
- Inclusion of Google plus
Email had become a household communication mode, people use internet and send email every day. Email marketing is an economical and effective way for wider reach of your business on global map. Email marketing adds value to your marketing strategy.
- Ability to reach more customers globally
- Targeted Marketing
Managing a small business is a difficult work. The marketing domain constantly requires fresh and new strategies to stay on board, finding the best qualified leads from your business do not come from a cold contact situation but from building a strong referral business. Referral marketing offers immense benefits that drive your small business.
- Referral marketing reduces your sales expenses and sales cycle.
- Reduced time in calling cold prospects make your small business focus on customers and their referrals.
- Referrals can build your level of satisfied customers.
- The referral cycle self-perpetuates with more satisfied customers referring others to your company.
- Referrals increase your sales revenue.
- A increase from 10% to 60% in closing ratio through referred leads.
Specialized Website Analysis gives research and live feedback on your website activity and search presentation, performs the task of tracking visitors and identifying poor performing pages. The website analytical dashboard helps to improve the site , track real life campaign goals and Integration with AdWords. Webmasters are greatly benefitted from this responsive but advanced research program.